Friday, April 12, 2013

Pink Caramel Mother's Day

Yah...it's Friday!

What are your plans for the weekend?

Oh yeah, it's another Mother's Day card.  I told ya I needed to get 'er done!

The color challenge this week over at the ColorQ is to use Basic Black, Going Gray, Blushing Bride & Creamy Caramel.  At first, I wasn't sure how the gray would tie in with it all, so I chose to use it as the background-banner behind the sentiment.

I chalked around the banner & the sentiment, used the corner punch and placed tiny pearls to finish it off.

Thanks for popping by today...I hope you have a great weekend!

~Cheryl
 

Card Challenges: colorQ Challenge #184
                             Retro Sketches #58


Card Recipe:
Cardstock:  SU! Basic Black, Pretty In Pink, and gray
DP:  from my scrap-pile
Stamp:  Verve "Because of You"
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Dew Drop Pixie Dust & Gingerbread
Other: Spellbinders "Rose Creations" Dies, Want2Scrap Pearls, Sheer Black Ribbon, button, white craft-string & foam-adhesives.

5 comments:

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous Cheryl. Love what you've done with the colors.

Diane said...

Very sweet card design.

Regards diane

Patrice said...

Fantastic - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/04/52-card-pickup-215.html

Mary Marsh said...

another very pretty Mothers Day card and the color combo is great

Sylvia said...

What a sweet Mother's Day card, Cheryl, love the design! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ,

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila