Thursday, June 20, 2013

A.R.T. #2 Sketch ~ Thank You

Happy Thursday!

It's time for our 2nd challenge over at my other blog:   
A.R.T. Card Challenges, and today is a CAS 
(clean & simple) sketch:


I sure hope you play along with us this week, 
we'd love to see your creations!

Here's a look at mine:



I embossed the bg using my Birds & Swirls folder with my Cuttlebug.  The butterflies were punched, then I added those tiny pearls to finish them off.

There ya go, clean & simple!

Check out these creations from the A.R.T. Girls:


Thanks for stopping by today!

~Cheryl


Card Recipe:
Cardstock:  SU! Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, and Whisper White.
Stamp:  TPC Greetings
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Other:  Fancy Floss by WeR Memory Keepers, Pearls by EK Success, and Rhinestones by Best Occasions.

4 comments:

Misti said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Cheryl!

Sheila said...

So very pretty!

Alanna said...

This is beautiful Cheryl. The embossing folder you used looks fabulous!

Cheryl said...

Stunning! I love that embossing folder and your bold colored butterflies look fab against the white!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila