Thursday, June 13, 2013

Celebrate Summer A.R.T.!

 Hey there!

Am so excited to share with you today's card, as it is for my  
first, new A.R.T. Card Challenge starting off 
with a "Summertime" theme.

Whenever I think of summer, I think of tropical flowers, the beach, and hanging out with family & friends.

I hand-cut and paper-pieced my surf board together, chalked around the edges & popped it up for added dimension.

Head on over to my A.R.T. Card Challenge blog and play along with us...we'd love to see your creations!

There will be a randomly-chosen winner for a Guest Designer spot, 
so don't miss out!

Check out what my DT Members have created:


Thanks for hanging out with us!

~Cheryl


Card Recipe:
Cardstock:  SU! Pumpkin Pie & Bermuda Bay, Colorbok Kraft
DP:  TPS All Seasons II
Stamps:  TPS, Inkadinkado, & Studio G
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black & Dew Drop
Other:  Twine, foam-adhesives

2 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW! This is "really cool dude" ... Sorry, it's the surf board that made me talk like that! LOL!
This is such a FUN creation Cheryl ... you really nailed the SUMMER theme. And love that sky too ... AWESOME!
BEST of LUCK on this new adventure! HUGS from OHIO!

Misti said...

What a fun card! Makes me wish I was at the beach!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila