Thursday, July 4, 2013

A.R.T. Challenge #4 Color Combo

Happy Thursday & Happy 4th of July!

It's the first week of the month, and that means it's time for a Color-Combo Challenge over at my A.R.T. blog.  I hope you'll play along with us this week, I'd love to see your creation!

Here's the combo:



...and here's my creation:


I created this one for my Mom's birthday.

I used the Verve set "Because of You", double-stamping the larger flower, then I cut it out and popped it up for dimension.

The bg is embossed using my Cuttlebug Birds & Swirls folder.

I added my favorite ribbon (SU!) down the middle, the sheer ribbon/bow, and finished it all off with the pearls.

Check out the creations by the A.R.T. Girls:


Thanks for stopping by today, 
and I hope to see you at the A.R.T. blog this week!

~Cheryl


Card Recipe:
Cardstock:  SU! Groovy Guava, Chocolate & Cream by TPS
Stamps:  Verve Because of You
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Prisma, Dew Drop
Other:  Cuttlebug, SU! Ribbon, pearls, brad & foam-adhesives.

8 comments:

Alanna said...

This is so pretty Cheryl. I love the dimension and that gorgeous ribbon.

Misti said...

This is stunning, Cheryl!

Heather Jensen said...

So pretty! Love those colors together. :)

Joyce Casaldi said...

What a great design, very pretty!

Mary Marsh said...

your Mom will love her birthday card- so pretty -great color combo as well

Cheryl said...

I love the sophisticated color palette for this card, and the stamped flowers are GORGEOUS! I can see why the striped ribbon is your fav--it's beautiful! Happy Birthday to your Mom--she's going to love this.

michele said...

Hi Cheryl, gorgeous card love this colour combination. Thanks also for your comment on my Triple Layer card over on Splitcoast - I have entered it into the challenge. Many thanks, Michele x

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Gorgeous clean, crisp design!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila