Thursday, July 18, 2013

CAS A.R.T.#6 ~ Verve So Blessed

It's Thursday, and that means it's time for a new challenge over at my 

Not only is it time for our monthly CAS Sketch Challenge, 
but we also have something exciting in store for ya....

Verve Stamps is offering a $15 Gift Voucher to a 
randomly-chosen winner this week....YAH!  
How cool is that?!

Thanks Verve for your generous offering!

Now, on to this week's sketch:



And here's my creation:

Since Verve is our sponsor this week, 
of course I decided to use their images!

It's the "Because of You" set, and I absolutely adore this set!  It's so versatile and has so many really pretty images.

I inked up the flowers, then cut them out and anchored them with that pretty pearl/brad.

I added those butterflies, and some tiny pearls to finish them off....and viola!  
Another CAS creation!

Don't forget to check out what the 
A.R.T. Girls created too!


I sure hope you play along with us this week, you don't want to miss out!

~Cheryl


Card Recipe:
Cardstock:  SU! Real Red, TPS Chocolate
DP:  Colorbok "So Sweet" 
Stamps:  Verve "Because of You"
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Rubber Stampede & Dew Drop Chalk
Other:  SU! Grosgrain Wide-Stripe Ribbon, Studio G butterfly punch, pearls, pearl/brad.

4 comments:

Misti said...

This is so pretty, Cheryl! I love the butterflies with the pearl in the middle of them!

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous Cheryl. I love the big ribbon and the addition of the pearls.

Mary Marsh said...

So pretty Cheryl-you worked the sketch so well-hope I can play along

Cheryl said...

Cheryl this is SO pretty! Love, love, love the red and brown colors together and that striped ribbon is gorgeous!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila