Thursday, July 11, 2013

Masculine Birthday ~ A.R.T.#5

Hey there!

Today's card is for our A.R.T. Card Challenge, and it's in honor of my son's birthday month...so we're going "Masculine".

I kept it clean & simple (I didn't want to foo-foo it up) using Chocolate & Kraft cardstock.  Added that strip of DP down the side, a few banners with buttons at the bottom, and viola...done!

Head on over to my A.R.T. blog and play along, 
I'd sure love to see what you come up with!


Here's what the A.R.T. Girls created:

Alanna ~ Darlene ~ Joanne ~ Misti


~Cheryl


Card Recipe:
Cardstock:  SU! scraps of blues, Colorbok Kraft, and TPC Chocolate
DP:  DCWV
Stamps:  TPS
Inks:  Rubber Stampede
Other:  buttons, twine

4 comments:

Alanna said...

I love these colors together and the little banners with buttons are just the right touch.

Basement Stamper said...

Love these colors on your card with the banners and buttons. Beautiful! Thanks for the sweet comment over on SCS :-)

Heather Jensen said...

Fabulous masculine birthday card! Love the chocolate and blue color combos. :)

Butternutsage said...

classy!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila