Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thank You ~ A.R.T. #7 Anything Goes!

Happy Thursday!

It's "Anything Goes" over at my A.R.T. Card Challenge blog, and it's also the week we will be randomly choosing a Guest Designer too!

Here's my creation this week:

I decided to ink up these stamps from the Flourishes "Garden Gate" set...
I had not used them yet, 
and thought....why not try them out?!

 I do not own any Copics (eeek!), so as always, I colored this in using my Prisma Watercolor Pencils, then blended.  I also added some Stickles to the middle of the flowers, and a Glitter Pen too!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, 
and I sure hope you play along with us this week at A.R.T.!

And don't forget to check out what the A.R.T. Girls created:


~Cheryl


Card Recipe:
Cardstock:  SU! Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
DP:  Colorbok "Spring Morning"
Stamps:  Flourishes "Garden Gate"
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Prisma Watercolor Pencils, Dew Drop Chalk
Other:  Sakura Gel Pen, Icicle Stickles, ribbon, button, white-craft-string, and foam adhesives

3 comments:

Heather Jensen said...

This is beautiful! I like the look you got from using pencils. Such a sweet bow too. :)

Misti said...

Gorgeous card, Cheryl!!

Trisha Stanley said...

Hey Cheryl!
First off, your birthday wishes to your son just made me tear up! I have two boys, 17 & 15. They are my everything, and the closer they get to college, the more emotional I become! Sniff, sniff! Secondly, I love your card and the wonderful colors! Thirdly- Thank you for letting me know how being Honorary Mention at A.R.T. this week! I will very proudly display your badge on my blog sidebar! Happy (almost) weekend to you!
Hugs~
Trisha

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila