Friday, July 19, 2013

Thanks! ~ A.R.T. Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday!!

I created another card using our A.R.T. Sketch Challenge from this week:

I sure hope you can play along with us this week, 
because we are giving away a $15 Verve Gift Voucher to 
one-lucky-random-winner!



I embossed the bg using my Swiss Dots folder with my Cuttlebug.  The tiny butterflies were punched, then I added those tiny pearls to finish them off.

That cute flower stamp is one I bought from Michael's in the Dollar-bin.

There you go, clean & simple!

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you have a good weekend!

~Cheryl


Card Recipe:
Cardstock:  SU! Certainly Celery, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
DP:  Colorbok Spring Morning
Stamps:  TPC Greetings, Michael's flowers
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! Old Olive, Dew Drop, Rubber Stampede
Other:  Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, Pearls by EK Success

5 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a cute card Cheryl and a great cas sketch

the primitive country bug said...

Hi Cheryl~ Thanks so much for your nice comment and for introducing me to the A.R.T. challenge blog. I added my card to this weeks challenge and look forward to playing more! I hope my card is close enough to the sketch. Blessings~ Birgit

the primitive country bug said...

P.s. Your card is adorable!!!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This is SUPER cute! LOVE that flower stamp and the colors! The embossed background is perfect!

Cheryl said...

Adorable! Love all the dots and those two cute flowers. I just love dollar bin finds!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila