Thursday, August 8, 2013

Best Wishes College ~ A.R.T.#9 ~ School Theme!

 It's Thursday!

And that means it's time for another A.R.T. Challenge,
and this week's theme is...

"SCHOOL"

I know my creation isn't your typical or traditional school themed card, but since my nephew is getting ready to leave for college, I thought this was the perfect time to send him off with something special using his college colors.

Check out the A.R.T. Girls creations:


I sure hope you'll join us for this week's A.R.T. "school" theme, 
we'd love to see your creations!

~Cheryl


Card Recipe:
Cardstock:  SU! Crushed Curry Textured, White, & scraps of blue
Stamp:  TPS
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Other:  Square punch, "H" sticker from my stash, foam adhesives

2 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

I think this was a FABULOUS idea and I have no doubt he will appreciate your thoughtfulness! Wishing him well ...
Always an inspiration ... thanks!

Mary Marsh said...

I like your non-traditional back to school card Cheryl - great guy card

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila