Thursday, August 15, 2013

Congrats! ~ A.R.T. #10 CAS Sketch

 Happy Thursday!

Yep, it's that time of the week for another 
and this week, it's a CAS Sketch:

I went very CAS with this one, 
it took no time at all to create!

I started with SU! Whisper White cardstock, added a strip of DP from my Colorbok "Rhapsody" stash, and trimmed it with that pearly-ribbon.

My image is a single stamp that I have no idea where it came from (LOL), and the sentiment of from Heidi Grace.

There ya go, CAS!

I sure hope you play along with us this week at A.R.T.!

And check out with the A.R.T. Girls created:


Have a good day!

~Cheryl

4 comments:

Alanna said...

I love your card Cheryl. And the sketch is fabulous. I loved working with it.

Momslifesavers said...

LOVE it!

Heather Jensen said...

Beautiful! Your trim at the bottom is gorgeous. :)

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Beautiful CAS design.
Can you tell I am playing blog catch up this morning? hee hee Hope you had an awesome week.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila