Thursday, August 29, 2013

Happy Birthday! ~ A.R.T.#12 ~ Ribbons & Pearls

 Happy Thursday!

It's the fifth week of the month, and that means it's a random-challenge over at my A.R.T. Card Challenge blog, so our theme is.......

"Ribbons & Pearls"

I went CAS with this one...I cut out the butterfly (SU! Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series), added a strip of DP (from the same paper set), the ribbon is also SU! (Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain), and the pearls to finish it off.

I sure hope you'll play along with us this week for our  
A.R.T. "Ribbons & Pearls" challenge,
we'd love to see your creations!

Check out what the A.R.T. Girls created:


Thanks for stopping by today!

~Cheryl

7 comments:

Heather Jensen said...

This is darling, Cheryl! I love the sweet butterfly. :)

Alanna said...

This is so beautiful. Love the butterfly and pearls.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

SIMPLY beautiful Cheryl! Wishing you a wonderful, fun filled holiday weekend!

nmnastali said...

Very pretty !!! Love your CAS design!!
Hope you are having a great week, Cheryl !! :)) :))
Enjoy the long weekend !!
Xo

Cheryl said...

How pretty, Cheryl! I love the simple layout and beautiful butterfly!

Mary Marsh said...

beautiful card Cheryl and the dp you used is one of my favorites-but then I guess they all are-I have enough of it (lol)!!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Fresh and pretty.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila