Thursday, August 1, 2013

Happy Birthday! A.R.T.#8 Color Combo

 Happy Thursday!

It's time for another A.R.T. Challenge, 
and this week is a Color-Combo:




...and here's my take on it:


I've seen so many cards with banners strung across the top and decided this color-combo was the perfect time to make one.

Don't forget to check out what the A.R.T. Girls created:

Alanna ~ Darlene ~ Joanne ~ Misti

I sure hope you play along with us at A.R.T. this week,
we'd love to see your creations!

~Cheryl 

Card Recipe:
Cardstock:  SU! Certainly Celery, Bermuda Bay, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Basic Black & Whisper White
Stamp:  TPS
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Other:  Fancy Floss, foam-adhesives

3 comments:

Alanna said...

This is super cute. And a great way to get all those colors in.

Cheryl said...

What a FUN card, Cheryl! I love how you got all those beautiful colors onto your card with a banner! Very clever! :)

nmnastali said...

This is so fun!! I love the colorful banners ~~ perfect for a bday!! :)) :))

Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog!! They always make me smile ~& I'm so glad you like my cards!! :) :) I appreciate you!! :) :)

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila