Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Ballerina Whirls of Wishes

Hey there!
This card I created with my great-niece in mind, as she'll be turning 3 soon.
Inspiration came from 2 challenges...
the Mojo Monday #465 sketch challenge,
and the SplitcoastStampers #600 color challenge.
My sweet lil' niece is into ballerinas and princesses, so I'm sure she'll love it.
Thanks for stopping by!
~Cheryl
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: SU Melon Mambo, Pretty In Pink, Pumpkin Pie, white
Stamps: CD Stamps "My Little Ballerina"
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Colorbok "Pixie Dust" chalk ink, Prisma Watercolor Pencils
Other: Swirls embossing folder, circle punch, Offray Ribbon, want2stamp pearls, Stickles "Icicle" 

1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

What a fun and whimsical ballerina image! Your niece will love this card...it's adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mojo Monday!