Thursday, September 15, 2016

Fusion 30th Birthday Nephew

Hey there!
 
I needed some inspiration for my nephew's 30th birthday, and found it over at Fusion Card Challenge.
 
I decided to "fuse" both the sketch and colors together, and this is what I came up with.
 
I can't believe my nephew will be 30 soon, 
my the time does fly by quickly!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
~Cheryl
 
Card Recipe:
Cardstock:  SU Basic Black, TPS White & Lime
Stamp: TPS
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Colorbok "Aloe Vera" chalk ink
Other: Chevron embossing folder, SEWeasy Baker's Twine, stickers, button, & foam-adhesives 

3 comments:

Michelle Lupton said...

Love how you've created a fusion of the photo and the sketch - Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion :)

Michelle said...

What a great CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

Michelle said...

So beautifully crisp and clean.... AND a fantastic masculine b'day card! Thanks for your amazing addition to the Fusion Challenge gallery)!!