Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Goodie Baskets

Hey there!

As promised, here's the photo and deets to the Easter Goodie Baskets I created (compliments of Splitcoast Stampers Tutorial)

Every year I try to make a little something special for all of the women in my family, and these were perfect!  The tutorial was very easy to follow, and it didn't take much time at all to create all of them.

The dimensions of this box will perfectly fit 3 chocolate eggs, but since I had so many to make, I opted for chocolate kisses and other chocolates to fill them.


Details:
Cardstock & DP: The Paper Studio
Stamp: The Angel Company
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black & Dew Drops Chalk
Other: circle punch, flower-brads, CTMH Markers, foam adhesives.


Thanks for stopping by today!

~Cheryl

3 comments:

Alanna said...

Cheryl, these are too cute. And how thoughtful of you to remember your loved ones.

Sheila said...

They are even cuter in person! Thanks so much!

Dawnll said...

Adorable as can be, I bet they love them