Friday, May 24, 2013

CAS Delight

TGIF!!

Everyone looking forward to this holiday weekend?
I know I am!!

As often as I can, I try to get into my scrap room and create a CAS 
(clean and simple) card after my dear hubby has gone to bed.

The CAS cards are usually quick & easy, and I can get them done before I'm ready for bed too.

This is one that I cased from one I saw on Pinterest...

The dragonfly was inked up with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Crushed Curry Textured cardstock from SU!.  I cut it out and outlined it 
with my Sakura Glitter pen.

And there ya go!  CAS, quick & easy!

Thanks for stopping by today, 
I hope you have a fun, and safe Memorial Day weekend!

~Cheryl


Card Recipe:
Cardstock:  SU! Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White & Kraft by Colorbok
Stamps:  Dragonfly by Inkadinkado, sentiment by Studio G
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Other:  Sakura Glitter Pen

2 comments:

Alanna said...

This is lovely. I love the dragonfly. Happy long weekend!

Joanne said...

Ooooooooo, liking this one Cheryl! Lovely dragonfly! I love CAS too, it fits my style better than most others. I do love the fancy foo-foo stuff, but clean and tailored is still more "me"! HUGS!!! J:)