Monday, June 10, 2013

Graduation & Fusion Enjoy

 Hey there!

I hope you had a good weekend!  I had a very special Friday evening attending my nephew's Graduation ceremony, and yah...NO rain!  Then Saturday we had his party here, and although it did rain, we all still had a good time.


Now on to today's creation...



it's another clean & simple card I made for 
this week's Fusion #10:

 Again, I chose to fuse them together.

My waves were created using a circle punch that I embossed with the Cuttlebug Swirls folder.

Thanks for stopping by today,
 I hope you have a good week!

~Cheryl


Card Recipe:
Cardstock:  SU! Marina Mist, Baja Breeze, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, & Kraft by Colorbok.
Stamps:  Inkadinkado & TPS
Inks:  Rubber Stampede & Dew Drop
Other:  Twine, Cuttlebug, foam-adhesives

4 comments:

Sheila said...

We were so happy you could join us to witness his graduation!

~amy~ said...

Graduation season seems to be in full swing! My girl graduates tomorrow night and I'm crossing my fingers it doesn't rain because it is going to be in an outdoor theater...You nautical inspired card is gorgeous...love your choice of colors and texture! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

Misti said...

Yay for no rain! Awesome card! I'm playing with a card design for the Fusion challenge & mine has a completely different feel. I love that about challenges! :)

Unknown said...

Super fun card! So glad you were able to join us this week at Fusion.