Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Fusion#12

Happy Wednesday!

Today's card is inspired by the 


 

Again, I fused both the sketch & colors together,
and here's my take on it:

 I started out with my SU! Crushed Curry Textured cardstock, put the Whisper White bg through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder.

The flowers were made using my Spellbinders Rose Creations dies,  
(SU! Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango & Melon Mambo), and anchored them with some pearl-brads I had in my stash.

The sentiment is from TPC.  There ya go, clean & simple!

Thanks for stopping by today!

I hope you'll join us over at my A.R.T. Card Challenge tomorrow 
(Thursday at 10am) for a new challenge...it's "anything-goes"!

~Cheryl

5 comments:

Alanna said...

This is darling. I love all the dimension to your flowers.

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, looking forward to working alongside with you at CC&CC, am just on Operation leave at present, be back for August challenges. Thanks for your lovely comment cheers Sue N x

Dewi Lestari said...

Hello, Cheryl... Nice to know that you'll be joining us soon. This card is so beautiful..
Hugs
Dewi

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great cas birthday card Cheryl and I love your color combo

Stacy Morgan said...

Cute flowers and the twine is a great idea.