Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Forest Friends Diaper Cake

Happy Tuesday!

Instead of posting a card today, I decided to share with you a diaper cake I created for my niece's upcoming baby shower this Saturday.

I LOVE making these!  
They're not that difficult, and not only can it be used as a centerpiece, but the mom-to-be is really appreciative of all the diapers she'll have on hand when the baby arrives.

I used a plastic-cake-platter (from the Dollar Tree), 70 newborn diapers, rubberbands (on each diaper), 2 baby bottles for the middle (4 oz. & 8 oz.), burlap & satin ribbons, the forest animals are diecuts, and I topped it off with a hedgehog stuffed animal from Hobby Lobby for $3, and just some filler in between each layer.

Here is a link on "how to make a diaper cake", with instructions and items needed. 

...and here's another one I made a few years ago...
Thanks for stopping by today, 
have a great day!
 
~Cheryl
 

No comments: