Thursday, September 8, 2016

Verve Birthday for Mom

Happy Thursday!
 
Today's card was created for my mother-in-law's upcoming birthday.
 
I needed some inspiration, so I chose to participate in 2 different challenges this week...
 
The sketch is for Mojo Monday #464, and the color palette is from the ColorQ to use So Saffron, Night of Navy, Cool Caribbean (I used Bermuda Bay), and Poppy Parade (I used Riding Hood Red). 
 
Thanks for hopping by today, 
I hope you have a great day!
 
~Cheryl
 
Card Recipe:
Cardstock:  SU So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay, white
Stamp:  Verve "Because of You"
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark "Aloe Vera" Chalk Ink
Other: Marvy Scalloped square punch, Studio G butterfly punch, embossing folder, pearls by want2scrap, 3D adhesives 

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a sweet, pretty little card. Love the textured embossing on the yellow. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

A splash of color said...

Very nice card.. love the folder and the colors do come together nicely don't they.