Tuesday, July 9, 2013

FLLCJUL13 Miss You!

Happy Tuesday!

Today's creation is for the 
Flourishes July Release Sketch Challenge:


July13SketchChallenge+copy


...and here's my take on it:



My "window" was created using my Spellbinders "Labels One" die set, and the white mat is popped up for dimension.

I went CAS with this one, as I wanted my image to stand out.

Thanks for stopping by today...
and don't forget to head on over to my A.R.T. Card Challenge blog Thursday morning!  We will reveal last week's winners PLUS start a new challenge 
(it's a theme).  I sure hope you'll join us, we're having lots of fun!
 
~Cheryl 
 
 
Card Recipe:
Cardstock:  SU! Perfect Plum, Whisper White & Colorbok Kraft
Stamps:  Flourishes "Spring Blossom"
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Prisma Watercolor Pencils
Other:  Butterfly & Scallop punches, pearls & foam-adhesives
 

4 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Oh, this is beautiful Cheryl! I adore those darling butterflies. :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Cheryl this is crisp and clean, very pretty girlie. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Sketch challenge this week.

Alanna said...

This is beautiful Cheryl. I love the colors you used -- they look so good together.

Silke Ledlow said...

Hey Cher...so nice to see you crafting again :) !!! Your card is precious and you nailed the sketch! Thank you for playing the FLLC with us...hugs ~S~