Friday, August 2, 2013

Best Wishes ~ CC&CC#45 ~ Color Theme!

 Happy Friday!

It's time again for another challenge over at
and this week is a Color-Combo:

Aren't these colors beautiful?

Our sponsor this week is Sassy Studio Designs, and I'm using 
the Sassy Fashionista - Bella Bride image, and here it is:


I absolutely adore this image, isn't she lovely?

The challenge here to me was incorporating these colors for a bridal card, but I think she turned out fine.

After I inked her up with Memento Tuxedo Black, I colored her in with my Prisma Watercolor Pencils, then added the pearls, 
gems and ribbon to finish it off.

We sure hope you'll play along with us this week at CC&CC,
we'd love to see your creations!

Have a great weekend!

~Cheryl


Card Recipe:
Cardstock:  SU! Pumpkin Pie, Ballet Blue, Always Artichoke, Whisper White & Colorbok Chocolate Chip
Stamps:  Sassy Studio Designs "Sassy Fashionista ~ Bella Bride", Sentiment by TPS
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Prisma Watercolor Pencils
Other:  White twill ribbon, gems & pearls

4 comments:

Alanna said...

This is so pretty Cheryl. I like how you did the dress.

Sheila said...

What a cool stamp! It's all so lovely. :)

Cheryl said...

I would have trouble turning those colors into a bridal card, too! But, yours turned out fab! Love the soft coloring and pearls you added to her dress!

Di said...

Hi Cheryl

Lovely card for the DT. And thank you so much for your very sweet comment on my blog post/challenge entry (butterflies on the tree bark) just earlier. It's so heartening to have comments quickly and such a kind one too!

Hugs, Di xx