Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Happy Birthday!


Hey there!

So, here's the first card (for my Sis's birthday), I've been able to sit down and create in a while...it's been too long!  Am so glad to have my craft-room back!

I got my inspiration for this card from Pinterest of course!

Card Deets:

Cardstock: SU Melon Mambo, other
Stamps: Verve, The Paper Studio
Ink:  Memento/Tuxedo Black
Markers: Tombow & CTMH


Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Dawnll said...

I am so happy to see you back again. More then anything I am so happy your son is "free" and moving forward. That little cutie looks like a blessing
Hugs sweetie

Duni said...

Hi Cheryl!
that is such a pretty card. Glad you are crafting again :)
Your new blog looks wonderful! So fresh and bright. And thank you so much for displaying my button. I appreciate it very much. Hope all is well your end.
((hugs))
Duni ♥

Making Creative Memories in Thyme said...

yay!!!!! We are both back!!!!! You are right, it has been way too long....
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Anonymous said...

ALOHA CHERYL!!!!! SO, SO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK!!! How are you doing ~ silly question, you are crafting again so you must be great!! Thanx so much for stopping by and letting me know, I sure have missed you and your BEAUTIFUL creations! Your grand-daughter is ADORABLE!!! Bet you love being a G-Ma! I am adding you to my FAV blog list and am so glad that you are able to join us again in blog land! Luv & Hugs!!! J;-)